Are you looking for a simple and inexpensive way to improve the appearance of your garden or shop? If so, installing a garden fountains might be just the thing for you. Fountains can be used to enhance the beauty of almost any outdoor space, whether commercial or residential. Make a great first impression on every customer who walks through the door by incorporating the beauty of a garden fountain into your landscape or creating a relaxing oasis in your own backyard with a beautiful water feature.
What is a garden fountain?Garden FountainsWhat is a garden fountain?
Garden fountain are decorative elements that consist of a container filled with water surrounded by a series of jets that sprout from the bottom of the container. Mouthpieces are usually made of copper, brass, bronze, stainless steel, or other metals. They are designed to resemble flowers, urns, pillars, leaves or even animals. Some garden fountain have multiple spouts, others just one. Most garden fountains come with lights that illuminate the entire fountain at night. These lights are usually remote controlled.
Advantages of garden fountains for my home
1. Adds beauty and interest to your yard When it comes to gardening, there’s nothing quite like adding something that adds beauty and interest to your yard. Whether you choose a pre-made or custom fountain, garden fountains provide a unique focal point that will make your property stand out from the crowd.
2. Add value to property – Did you know that having a garden fountains in your backyard can add value to your home? According to the National Association of Realtors, homes with plumbing sell faster and at higher prices than homes without plumbing. In fact, studies show that homes with water connections sell for 5-15% more than comparable properties without water connections.
3. Makes efficient use of space – Many people mistakenly think that they cannot add a garden fountains due to space constraints. Simply put, no matter how big your lawn is, you can add a garden fountain that suits your unique garden and aesthetic.
4. Maintain a calm environment: It’s no secret that gardens and nature are great stress relievers. Whether relaxing after a long day at work or enjoying a quiet moment alone, a garden fountains offer a tranquil environment conducive to relaxation and rejuvenation.
5. Add White Noise – If you live in an area where noise pollution is an issue, installing a garden fountains in your backyard can help reduces unwanted noise. Water features are known for creating the calming, enveloping sound of rushing water. Water can effectively drown out loud noises such as traffic and construction, providing a calmer environment even if neighbors like to party late into the night.
7. Encourage wildlife visitation: Observing small critters in your outdoor oasis is a great way to spend your afternoons. A garden fountains can attract birds, butterflies, bees and other small animals. For those who love the outdoors, installing a garden fountain is a surefire way to attract wildlife to your backyard.
A garden fountains adds beauty and interest to any home or business. It’s a low-maintenance option that requires little maintenance and will provide you with years of enjoyment. So what are you waiting for? Isn’t it time to bring the tranquility, beauty and functionality of a garden fountains into your home or business?