Might it be said that you are another dealer who began exchanging yet doesn’t have the foggiest idea about how to withdraw money from Coinbase? Then this article is for you. Here we provide a complete guide and all the necessary information on how to withdraw money from Coinbase.
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is an American cryptocurrency platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing your cryptocurrencies. As one of the most mind-blowing digital currency stages on the planet, it is known by practically totally experienced cryptographic money brokers.
There are other platforms like eToro. Learn more about eToro vs Coinbase here.
How to Withdraw Money from Coinbase?
The withdrawal process is simple and the interface is very intuitive. One can get all the features easily if he is familiar with the terms of other platforms. But if you are completely new to this field, then you might have problems with these terms.
Anyway, to withdraw money from Coinbase, you need to follow two steps which are as follows:
Conversion of Cryptocurrencies to Fiat Currency
To withdraw your funds from Coinbase, you must first convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency. You must have a cryptocurrency that you want to withdraw funds from.
Fiat currency includes USD, EUR, etc., whose value is the same as government currencies such as the US dollar.
For this Conversion
- Log into your Coinbase account.
- Click on the Trade button in the navigation bar (on the left side of the screen).
- Or click on “Buy/Sell” in the upper right corner of the screen (a dialog box will appear specifying the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to exchange for fiat currency).
- Click the “Sell” tab and specify the amount to be exchanged for fiat currency (you will have the option of which fiat currency you want to convert and where you want to withdraw your money).
- Confirm transaction details by clicking “View Sale”.
- Review your transaction one last time (this window shows the deposit amount due along with any transaction fees)
Fiat Cash Withdrawal
- Go to the portfolio page of the Coinbase account.
- Look for the “Your Assets” option.
- Click on this option and select the previously transferred trusted wallet.
- Click the Withdraw button.
- Fill in the withdrawal amount.
- Click on the “Delete All” option. (You will receive another confirmation voucher)
- Click the Withdraw button to continue.
- Choose a payment method such as a bank, SEPA, bank transfer, PayPal, and credit or debit card. (already connected choose which payment method is connected to your Coinbase account)
- Select the Next option. (a confirmation window will appear with all the details)
- Review all the details and click “Withdraw Now”.
Here it is!
How would I add an Installment Strategy to Coinbase?
As a new user, you may encounter problems adding a payment method to your Coinbase account. Notwithstanding, adding an installment strategy to a Coinbase account is exceptionally straightforward.
To do this, Adhere to the Directions Beneath
- In your Coinbase account, go to the “Settings” option (you will see a drop-down menu).
- Click on the “Payment Method” tab.
- Look for the “Link New Account” option and click on it (a dialog will appear on the screen showing the payment methods currently available on Coinbase).
- Select the payment method you want to add to your coinbase from the options. (You will get another dialog with all the information and instructions to add this payment method)
- Do everything according to the given instructions (Coinbase in particular might charge you for something).
- Activate the payment method and verify the payment method.
Eventually, the payment method will be added to your list of payment methods and you can easily withdraw money from Coinbase.
Coinbase is a very popular platform that has long been providing cryptocurrency exchange services to millions of people around the world due to its many advantages such as technical support, information resources, stability, security, instant transactions, licenses, and many others.
Again, withdrawing money from Coinbase is easy. So, will you take your trading to the next level with Coinbase?